The difference between Idle air control valve 35150-02600, 35150-22600 , 35150-33010 and 0K24720660
Date: 2020-06-09 04:28:27 Clicks: 95
Idle Air Control Valve is one of our product lines ， It is an element that controls the idling speed of a motor vehicle.
When the engine is idling, it is called idle speed.
What is the difference of IAC valve 35150-02600 , 35150-22600，35150-33010 and 0K24720660 ?
they almost have same shape , but different neddles and holes .
See picture below ,
- How to pump the pressure of GDI injector testing machine FIT-G02
- Fault Diagnosis Of Automotive Fuel Pump
- How to clean the solenoid value of fuel injector testing machine ?
- The difference between Idle air control valve 35150-02600, 35150-22600 , 35150-33010 and 0K24720660
- New Developed Testing Machine for GAS Injectors